I have finished the first editing of Shepherd’s Song. I expect there will be more times that my editor asks me to go through it again. I went through it three times just to make sure I was doing as much as I could before I returned it to my editor. Over the three or four weeks I have been working on it, I lost the manuscript twice, and then my computer began to black out. After the first time I wished I had saved the manuscript to a flash drive. I got it going and saved what I had already done and then even time I made a change, I saved it to both the flash drive and the hard drive. Friday I took the computer to the Geek Squad at Best Buy and learned that it had to be sent away for repairs, because either the hard drive or the mother board was going out. Praise God for the flash drive. I moved it to our desktop computer–I like a laptop for writing–and was able to finish the manuscript Monday. Writing is so much fun.